So friends, as you know, we invite successful bloggers and digital entrepreneurs on our blog to take their interviews to know about their digital journey experience and gain some knowledge from them.
That’s why in today’s interview post, we have invited Amit Garg, the man behind BloggingBeats.com.
Amit is a very passionate blogger and provides super helpful content through his blog. The writing flow of Amit Garg is too good.
I have been following his blog for the last 1 year, it helps me a lot. So if you also want to increase your blogging knowledge, you may visit his blog.
Thanks, Amit bro, for accepting my interview post request. Hope this conversation will be helpful for our readers.
So, without any delay, let’s start the conversation with Amit Garg
- Interview With Emerging Blogger Amit Garg
- 1. Tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
- 2. How did you first get into blogging?
- 3. Please tell me about your Niche and why you choose this Niche?
- 4. How do you manage your time to run your blog efficiently?
- 5. Can you share some blogging tips for amateur bloggers?
- 6. Tell our readers some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
- 7. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
- 8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- 9. Your favourite blogging resource like plugins, SEO tools, or maybe some others.
- 10. Pro tips to increase affiliate sales?
- 11. Adsense vs Affiliate Marketing? Your opinion
- 12. What do you think about the latest google link spam update & core web vital update. Are you changing according to google guidelines?
- 13. Your Blogging inspiration, if any?
- 14. Any Feedback or suggestion about me or my blog?
Interview With Emerging Blogger Amit Garg
1. Tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
Hey all, I am Amit Garg — founder of BloggingBeats.com, where I share well-researched content around blogging, SEO, and affiliate marketing.
Apart from that, I have rich experience in software development and am involved in the footwear business as well.
Above all, I am a proud son and a happy father.
2. How did you first get into blogging?
A failed business is the reason behind why I started blogging.
On 1st February 2017, I started my own footwear manufacturing business after quitting the software developer job.
But, because of an incident, in May 2019, I had to shut down the manufacturing process.
So, instead of manufacturing and then selling, I started trading footwear items which is a comparatively easy process (take orders and supply from other factories).
Due to all this, I had plenty of free time, and to utilize the time efficiently, I started providing content writing services to a client.
Steady and slowly, I found content writing interesting, and eventually, on October 22, 2019, I launched my own blog.
So, this is how I got into blogging.
3. Please tell me about your Niche and why you choose this Niche?
Well, my blog revolves around blogging, Search Engine Optimization, and affiliate marketing stuff.
When I started my blog, I was not aware of the blogging Niche, its potential, and all.
The thing is, at that time, I was writing content around the same Niche for someone. So, it was a default choice for me.
4. How do you manage your time to run your blog efficiently?
They call it blogging; I call it my life now.
I have become passionate enough about blogging that I don’t really need to put extra effort into managing my time.
After having breakfast, I open my laptop that remains open till 10 or even more at night.
Sometimes, I get so involved in writing or other related work that I forget about lunch and dinner.
So, start loving your work and treat your blog as a real business.
You know, Every Master Was Once A Beginner.
So having a learning attitude is extremely important.
In addition to that, here are a few blogging tips for aspiring bloggers that work really well.
- Opt for a self-hosting platform
- Have a proper content strategy
- Prefer quality over quantity
- Don’t copy others content
- Focus on SEO
- Keep your blog UI clean, and
- Start investing a small part of your earnings back into your blogging business
6. Tell our readers some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
Patience and consistency are all you need to become a successful blogger; I have both qualities.
When I started blogging, I had no idea about WordPress, copywriting, SEO, and all. But with time, I learned a lot. So I started getting good results as well.
7. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
See, the plan is there’s no plan. Just going with the flow and enjoying the journey!
Still, more valuable content, more traffic, more revenue, and a stronger community, that’s all.
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
I haven’t faced any challenge in my blogging journey so far, touch wood.
9. Your favourite blogging resource like plugins, SEO tools, or maybe some others.
Google docs with integrated Grammarly is the ultimate blogging resource for me.
Canva is another tool that I use to design all the graphics for my blog.
Semrush is all I need to do research work.
In addition to that, WP Rocket for speed optimization, TinyPNG.com for compressing images, Google Search Console for tracking organic traffic, and Google Analytics to measure overall traffic analysis.
Read This For Free Amazing Blogging Tools: 30 Free Blogging Tools For Rapidly Grow Your Blog
10. Pro tips to increase affiliate sales?
If you want to do it organically, then publishing quality content in a systematic way while targeting the right keywords is a must to get affiliate sales.
Here, by quality content, I mean well-researched in-depth information presented in a good way.
Systematic way means that you should build an ecosystem around the product you want to promote.
Rather than picking the five products and writing a single post around each product in a go, you should select one product at a time and then try to write five posts around that product, then pick the second product and repeat the same.
This way, you will be able to get better rankings, more CTR, and of course, increased affiliate revenue.
In addition to that, you may also take advantage of paid methods like Google ads, Facebook ads, etc.
11. Adsense vs Affiliate Marketing? Your opinion
It totally depends on your blogging niche and the monetization strategies you are following.
As of now, I don’t have any experience with Adsense or any other advertising network and rely on Affiliate marketing majorly to make money from my blog.
That being said, if you have a site with huge monthly traffic, then placing ads on your site may result in some decent revenue.
But again, it will affect your site speed and user experience. So, if you have an affiliate site, I would not recommend you to go for ads.
Google’s Core Web Vitals algorithm update is all about user experience, which is a great thing to consider. Yes, I made some changes recently to turn all Core Web Vitals to green, hoping for the best.
Talking about the Google Link Spam update, I am waiting for the feedback from the established bloggers, and then only I will take the necessary steps.
13. Your Blogging inspiration, if any?
I admire Anil Agarwal from BloggersPassion a lot.
He has got helping nature and immense knowledge in SEO and blogging.
14. Any Feedback or suggestion about me or my blog?
A lead magnet, quality content, and neat & clean design make your blog a great resource for your audience.
So, keep going, stay focussed, and enjoy your work!
Thanks again Amit bro for giving us time for this interview post. You achieve more success in the blogging & Digital Marketing industry, our best wishes are with you.
If anyone has any queries, you can ask them in the comment section.