So friends, our today’s guest in bloggingscan interview series is Ryan Biddulph, founder of bloggingfromparadise.com
In today’s interview, we are going to get some extra knowledge from Ryan Biddulph sir.
And if you also want to be successful in your blogging career, then you should learn from the Experts in our blogging industry and their experiences, and that’s why we organize this interview,
So let’s start. Our today’s interview
Table of Contents
1. Can you please introduce yourself to our Bloggingscan readers?
I am Ryan Biddulph, creator and owner of Blogging From Paradise.
2. What's the story behind starting bloggingfromparadise.com
I wanted to change niches because my former niche – more of a make money online niche – began to bore me. I thought about my life from 2011 to 2014.
I had circled the globe and blogged from paradise in the process. I also noted many travel bloggers who only blogged part time; more desired deeply to go full time but had to guide or strategy to follow. Blogging From Paradise was born
3. Can you please tell your daily schedule/how many hours you work on your blog?
I usually work for about 6-10 hours per day on my blog. I wake up, meditate, do Kriya yoga then write my first blog post.
From there, I write and publish 4-5 guest posts, promote my 120 plus eBooks and comment genuinely on blogs to keep networking freely.
I then exercise for 90 minutes and do 90 minutes of yin yoga.
Some days I work less but I never work more than 10 hours these days.
4. What are the major challenges you experienced in your initial blogging days?
I was too attached to money outcomes. I obsessed over blogging for money, and eventually faced, felt and released some deep money fears to blog mainly for fun and freedom.
5. What strategies/sources do you use to monetize your blog?
6. What is the best way according to you to get success in affiliate marketing?
Gain trust by being seen as a credible blogger in your niche. Trusted bloggers sell affiliate products and services with greater ease.
Keep publishing helpful content but make sure to specialize in your single niche. Be a specialist, not a generalist.
7. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
I love traveling, doing yoga, meditating, and spending time with my wife. I also like watching Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime.
8. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
I do not quit. Really, I simply do not give up no matter what. It is tough for a person who never gives up to be hidden for too long 🙂
9. What are the tips you have for new bloggers ?
Blog mainly for fun because the money is not coming for a while. Buy a course or eBook from a pro blogger; follow pro advice to blog the right way.
Create helpful content solving reader problems. Build bonds with pros by helping them out. Put in years of effort, be generous and you will succeed
10. Please share some tips that amateur bloggers can use to build some traffic on their blogs and at the same time, what kind of mistakes they should avoid committing?
Create helpful content. Make friends by helping bloggers in your niche. The main mistake: impatience. Spend 1000”s of hours over years simply creating and connecting. Do not panic and bail. Blogging is simple but uncomfortable sometimes. Keep it simple, BUT blog for a long time. Success will come.
11. How Bloggingscan readers can stay in touch with you and any message for the blogging community here?
Simply follow my blog and if you have any questions, find my email on my About Page.
12. What is your final words to our readers?
Blog for fun and keep blogging!
Thanks, Ryan sir
To give your precious time for this interview
Probably because of you, some of our readers will also consider blogging as An opportunity.
And in this way, we can increase our blogging community. So friends, today we end the interview with Ryan biddhulu sir here.
And hope you will like our interview series.
If you have any questions, please ask Ryan biddhulu sir or me. So you can ask in the comment.
You will surely get answers
Thanks for reading
Happy blogging !